Green ceramic smudgy on inside?

Une question ou un problème concernant le fonctionnement de votre Bell

Green ceramic smudgy on inside?

Messagepar J_Dubbs » 29 Août 2015 06:43

My green military ceramic has been in for service a few times and I noticed after several months some smudging or cloudy spots on the inside of the glass. I posted the full narrative and images on the official forums, but I wanted to ask here- has anyone noticed uneven or cloudy looking crystal on the tinted ceramic models? This is the v2 where I think they used sapphire crrystal and the tint is a film on the inside. I think v1 was two layers of mineral glass with a film of green in the middle. This means mine has the tint, but not a bright green edge, like on a Rolex Milgauss and the v1 BR green glass. I am considering sending for service because it bothers me, wondering if this is normal or something worth the shipping. The watch is still under warranty. It is hard to photograph but rather easy to see, in the right light at the right angles.

(Images are too large to attach here)
Image here:
Note that the outside is 100% clean, any apparent smudge around the 12 and 3 is inside the glass. At a straight angle in most lighting it's not noticeable, somewhat hard to photograph but easy to see in the sunlight.
Space 1
BR01 AIRSPEED
BR01-96
BR03-92 Military Type
J_Dubbs
Cro-Magnon

Message(s) : 7

Retour vers Questions technique